Our Family Law Practice
Regardless of the family law issue you may be facing ― including everything from divorce to child custody ― your legal decisions have the potential to affect not only your life but the lives of your family members as well.
At Bergmans Law P.C., we understand how important it is to make the correct legal decisions when your family is involved. Under the leadership of family lawyer Henry J. Bergmans, we are committed to resolving your Michigan family law dispute as efficiently and painlessly as possible ― and we will explore every legal option at our disposal to help ensure these goals are met.
Practical And Trusted Legal Advice For Livingston County
For many of our clients, this is an extremely challenging moment in their lives. They are looking to us for guidance with their specific concerns, because they are unsure what they should do to take advantage of all the options that are available to them.
At Bergmans Law P.C., we can assist you with a wide range of family law issues, including:
- Divorce and items related to divorce, including the division of marital property and collaborative law
- High-asset divorce, including the division of retirement assets and/or business interests
- Child custody, including working with you to find a parenting time/visitation schedule
- Child relocation requests, where the custodial parent wishes to move with the child
- Child support determinations
- Paternity disputes for married and unmarried couples
- Premarital agreements for those about to get married
- Modifications to custody or support requests
It is our goal to help you find a positive and practical outcome in your case. We will provide you with detailed guidance and help you focus on the underlying legal issues that you need to address. This will help ensure that you find a resolution that actually is connected to your specific needs.
Contact Us Today To Schedule A Consultation
If you wish to speak to a family law attorney who will fight tirelessly on your behalf, contact Bergmans Law P.C. today for a FREE initial consultation. We are committed to providing our clients with personalized and compassionate legal representation. With an office located in Howell, you can reach us by calling us at 810-222-5703 or by sending us an email.
Contact Us Today